Earliest Expected Release Date is December 2014
- The legendary Ron Burgundy is now a talking action figure!
- Speaks 10 phrases from the Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy film.
- Accessories include sunglasses, glass of Scotch, loafers, dumb bell, and bath robe.
The legendary Ron Burgundy wanted to make sure his wisdom would be passed down to future generations completely intact. Enter: the Anchorman The Legend of Ron Burgundy 13-Inch Talking Action Figure! Looking great in the 1:6 scale, this amazing 13-inch tall action figure states 10 phrases from the Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy film.
Tailored in a dashing red suit, this amazing action figure even lets you see things through the eyes of Ron Burgundy with Burgundy Vision! Take off Ron Burgundy's stylish sunglasses, put your eye up to the back of his head, and you'll instantly be looking at the world through the eyes of San Diego's #1 News Anchor.
It's a can't-miss item for fans of Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy!
Ron comes with some great accessories including sunglasses, glass of Scotch on the rocks, loafers, dumb bell, and bath robe. This amazing action figure states the following 10 of Ron Burgundy's wisest gems that have been archived as future instructions for his innumerable progeny (subject to change):
- "I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany."
- "Ladies and Gentleman, can I please have your attention. I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying new story... Cannonball!"
- "I love scotch. Scotchy, scotch, scotch. Here it goes down, down into my belly."
- "It's so damn hot. Milk was a bad choice."
- "You are a smelly pirate hooker."
- "I don't know how to put this, but I'm kind of a big deal."
- "I wanna be on you!"
- "I look good. I mean really good. Hey everyone! Come see how good I look!"
- "I'm in a glass case of emotion!"
- "Why don't you go back to your home on Whore Island?"
- "Don't act like you're not impressed."
- "You stay classy, San Diego."